GOLD COAST & BYRON BAY
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser to join a surf industry leader! Our eCommerce team is in a growth state, giving you the best of both worlds – the ability to have impact and suggest best practice in a start-up style environment, with the support and career opportunities in a global group of brands. You’ll have exposure across a range of exciting projects as we continue to develop our eCommerce business.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! We also provide:
- 75% off Boardriders brands | Billabong, Quiksilver, Roxy, RVCA, DC and more!
- Flexible working-from-home (WFH) arrangements to support your work-life balance
- Training and development programs designed to accelerate your growth at every level of the business
- A unique and iconic modern office in Burleigh Heads with on-site café, free parking and gym sessions
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supporting the eCommerce Buyer, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing all aspects of online merchandising for the Billabong website. This role will require you to work alongside a number of stakeholders, acting as the liaison between the brand merchandise teams and the eCommerce team. You will provide site updates, ensuring that all key marketed styles have imagery prepared and are live on site in line with the Go-To-Market calendar. Day to day could see you:
- Managing relationships with the product teams to get technical information regarding product
- Creating and releasing products on various channels with accuracy
- Managing the site presentation of product categories and product and search results to maximize sales and sell through
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a retail and/or eCommerce environment
- Knowledge and/or experience of various eCommerce online platforms is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volume, managing upwards of 8,000+ SKU’s and large data sets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- An aptitude for eCommerce technology and the desire to stay up to date with new advances
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A desire to take on new tasks and projects
Since ’73 it’s been our mission to inspire youth through progressive surf culture. We see a world where everyone knows the feeling. We put culture first. Our people, our industry, our lifestyle are the heart and soul of the business. We respect the past and shape the future.
Boardriders awakens the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win. We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Amazon, Kustom. We are BOARDRIDERS.
Apply below to kick start your next career move!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!