Buyers Admin Assistant
- We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our priority
- We care about our planet – 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
- We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
Your new role at Sheridan…
We have an exciting Buyers Admin Assistant opportunity available to join our incredible Buying team at Sheridan! This is the perfect role if you have a passion for developing a career in buying, have a personal love for Home & Lifestyle products and love to work in a collaborative and fast paced retail environment! In this role you will be required to support with the below responsibilities:
- Product code creation
- Market Mapping and competitor analysis
- Report into our Senior Buyer, and provide the Merchandise team with general admin support and weekly sales reporting
- Organizing sample board
- Create & manage range plan and other relevant documents
- Create and update order forms
- Assist with preparation of post seasonal analysis and seasonal buys
- Create and maintain merchandise calendar in collaboration with other assistants
- Establish & maintain positive internal and external relationships
What experience can you bring?
- Experience as a Buyer’s Admin Assistant or Similar in a Retail Business (preferable)
- Passion for home and lifestyle product
- Strong excel skills and high attention to detail – proficiency with V look ups, pivot tables, sums etc
- Excels in accuracy and organization
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with people at all levels within the business
What we can offer you!
- We want you to join us – Be part of an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with over 200 stores internationally and growing
- We are passionate about our people and their wellbeing – We offer Health & premium benefits., discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements
- We stand by our commitments to global sustainability – Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- We care about your development – Complete our 6-month tailored induction plan through our Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- We think big & have fun – Be part of an open and collaborative company culture with our established social committee, a wellness program that includes weekly meditation sessions, ‘Lunch and Learn’ events and much more.
- We reward and recognize – 40-50% off on all your new favourite brands such as Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices
- We believe in work life balance – Be part of our summer fun initiative and enjoy a bi-weekly half day off during January-March
Who are we?
Hanes Brands Australasia is home to some of Australia’s most iconic intimates and home & lifestyle brands, and we are proud to be part the US powerhouse Hanes Brands Inc. We have 18 brands in our HBA portfolio, including Bonds, Champion, Berlei, Jockey, Sheridan and Bras N Things, and a number of offices across Australia and New Zealand. Our Head Office is in Kew, Melbourne; we have multiple sites in Sydney, offices in Auckland and factories in China. We’re a group of household names delivering products that Aussies just love. And with six hugely successful e-commerce sites, an extensive and rapidly growing store network, amazing and well-established wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
Creating the fabric of a better life for people and the planet:
From the 2nd Of December 2021, our Support Offices across Sydney and Melbourne will reopen. As part of our flexible working policy, Hanesbrands will offer employees the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Our employees will work in the office the remainder of weekdays. This also allows our teams to embrace our renowned collaborative culture, providing opportunities to work face to face.
How to Apply
Express your interest by selecting apply now and upload your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!