Planning Assistant (Parental Leave Cover)
Job no: 513813
Work type: Contract
Location: Sydney – Ryde & Macquarie Park
Inspiring Australian women to look and feel great is at the heart of everything we do at Suzanne Grae. We believe everyone deserves fabulous, on-trend fashion that fits easily into your wardrobe, budget and lifestyle. No matter your age: it’s a mindset.
About the role
We currently have an exciting parental leave contract opportunity for a Planning Assistant to join our team based in our Macquarie Park office.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be assisting in the Buying and Planning process by providing effective administration support to the team. Additionally, you will be managing the allocation process to ensure appropriate stock levels across our stores.
As a lover of fashion and numbers, you will be utilising your strong numeracy and problem-solving skills on a daily basis as well as your high attention to detail and accuracy. Your great attitude and hands-on approach will support your success in this 12-month contract role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administration support to team
- Manage store queries and communicate with stores and DC ads required
- Management and preparation of reports
- Monitor and allocate stock levels as discussed with Planner
- Review stock in DC daily and time replenishments to maximise sales
- Purchase Order management
- Enter all markdowns and promotions into system accurately
- Data maintenance as required
- Fashion or relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
- Previous retail experience an advantage
- Proficient skills in MS Excel
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building and stakeholder management capability
Why work for Suzanne Grae?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Team Member product discount of 50%
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
You will be joining a collaborative and fun team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team. For a confidential discussion, reach out to our Group Talent Acquisition Manager for a chat on 0498 013 531 or apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time