MARKETING ADMIN Assistant
Job no: 512556
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney – CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Category: Marketing, Administration
At Suzanne Grae , we love to make fashion easy!
We believe everyone deserves to look and feel fabulous, whatever their age, budget or size and we are committed to offering great value fashion to every-body.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administration Assistant to join the Grae team, based in our Sydney office.
Reporting to the Marketing & Digital Production Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the marketing team activities to ensure in-store and digital campaigns reflect the Suzanne Grae brand image.
You will bring your creative eye, passion for design and fashion as well as strong administration skills to this role. You will be immersed into the business of fashion, building strong relationships internally across the buying, planning and digital departments and externally with modelling agencies and photographers as well as playing an important role in the overall marketing process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, attend, and coordinate the monthly web shoot and campaign shoots from planning through to conclusion, including studio/ model/ photographer scheduling & booking and completion of shoot book
- Support the Marketing and digital production manager in all aspects of her role including styling, copy writing and shot selection
Our ideal candidate will have
- Fashion/Marketing/Communications tertiary qualifications
- A passion for fashion, design & styling
- High attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management capability
Why work for Suzanne Grae?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Team Member product discount
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
Want to learn a bit more about working with us?
You will be joining a collaborative, fun and inclusive team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team culture.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Emilie Skliros (Group Talent Acquisition Manager) on 0498 013 531 or Apply Now!