SYDNEY – WATERLOO
- Work for Australia’s fastest growing and most successful menswear retailer
- Waterloo, Sydney location – Great public transport links
- Full time role
WHO WE ARE:
Connor was established in 2006 and is one of five brands that make up Retail Apparel Group. Connor is rapidly expanding and has grown its portfolio to over 180 stores nationally and has no intentions of slowing down. We have now also expanded into New Zealand. As a rapidly growing business, Connor offers opportunities to enthusiastic and passionate individuals who thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As a Merchandise Allocator, your role will work across multiple departments within the business, giving you great exposure to the daily operations of Connor. Your role will span across merchandise allocating, analysis, and process management. The tasks will include, but not limited to.
- Manage the allocation of Core, Repeats and New styles to stores and online.
- Communicate and collaborate with the team on new releases to stores/online, based on sales and climatic needs.
- Analyse and maintain optimal stock levels for promotions and key event periods.
- Create models stock templates to reflect store ranging/optimal stock levels.
- Manage replenishment runs and maintain all minimum stock templates for replenishment.
- Maintain and update the promotional codes in the system.
- Build new store stock packages, whilst collaborating with VM and Retail Operations teams to get the best outcome.
- Liaising with the Logistics team and Warehouse on day-to-day operations.
- Consolidation Reports on styles when necessary.
- Involved in the user acceptance testing for AP21 (ERP).
- Weekly reporting and assist the Planners with adhoc analysis.
- Conduct store visits to ensure an understanding of the customer.
- Strong levels of computer literacy and attention to detail.
- Prior knowledge of AP21 (preferable).
- Intermediate Excel skills – Pivot Tables, Vlookup.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a great attitude, and a willingness to work in a highly collaborative office.
- You will be a team player, which is highly organised and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous exposure to allocating preferred.
You are a proactive person who will follow tasks to their completion. You will be happy to work as part of a team but also autonomously when required. You will be confident in your ability and have the capacity to learn and become proficient, in our IT systems quickly.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM CONNOR:
- An amazing company culture where our people are our focus.
- Work for one of the largest Australian retail groups – Retail Apparel Group (RAG- Connor, Yd, Tarocash, Johnny Bigg & Rockwear)
- Career opportunity with ability to influence and grow with the brand.
- Competitive salary, team discounts and more
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and CV to Angela Rees by clicking the button below.