merchandise planner – boyswear
SYDNEY – INNER WEST
Are you a Merchandise Planner looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to build your own strategies, working closely with your Buying counterparts to achieve the best outcomes? This may be the role for you!
Best & Less has a vision to create the thrill of fun and affordable fashion for all Australians, and here, we operate a bit differently – our merchandise teams all work closely together. This means that Planners are involved in all aspects, from helping shape the range to planning where we send our stock. We work as a TEAM! We currently have an opportunity for a Planner with experience in Boys apparel to join us.
As a Planner within our business you will:
- Participate in the development of the seasonal merchandise strategy
- Manage OTB
- Management of inventory
- Coach and mentor Allocators
- Analyse performance of a portfolio, to drive improvement
- Drive financial targets such as gross profit, stock turn and sell through
- Opportunity to work across multiple categories and build on your skills and experience
- At least 3 years Planning experience – experience in apparel (particularly Boys) will be highly regarded!
- Ability to communicate effectively across the business
- A passion for detail, analytics and an inquisitive mindset
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel
- We value a down to earth sense of humour!
Our benefits in return:
- Join a strong stable employer who is well known by Australian families for our everyday low prices.
- Generous Staff Discounts
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible approach to work life balance
When in the office, you will work in a large open plan office where we work hard, but also like to have a laugh and some office banter to make the days go quickly. Our Management are open to feedback and love to collaborate across departments and innovate to make our brand bigger and better.
Apply today for this rare opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand!