Melbourne – northern suburbs
Taking Shape is a fashion label that is truly size inclusive and we’ve been leading the way in women’s curve fashion for over 35 years. Proudly designed in Melbourne Australia, we deliver feel good fashion, both locally and overseas, to a community who believe fashion is for all to enjoy. We’re dedicated to helping women find their fabulous!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Planner, someone with a ‘can-do’, commercial attitude who’s ready for their next challenge. As a key member of the Planning and Allocations team, this role will see you undertake a wide range of planning and trading activities for some of our key growth categories.
- Plan & Forecast seasonal financial plans for sales, inventory, MD, GP and OTB for relevant Brands
- In season trading: review current performance and recommend future action to maximise sales and profit performance
- Establish and maintain item plans for all key items, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained
- Develop monthly option plans and buy quantities
- Responsibility to ensure that size ratios are optimised per style
- Present at the weekly trade meetings, providing analysis and recommendations and following up on action required
- Work collaboratively with Designers/Buyers to optimise the achievement of sales and profit targets
- Preparation and presentation of post seasonal analysis
- Participation in Brand Range Reviews providing analysis of monthly collections
- Tertiary qualifications in Merchandise Management or a related field advantageous
- Experience within apparel merchandise allocation/planning environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain relationships
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong forecasting and financial management
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Generous employee discounts!
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for a progressive company and brand
- Employee Referral Program – be rewarded for referring great new people to our team
If all this sounds like you and you have a genuine interest in a dynamic fashion forward environment, we’d love to speak to you.
How to apply
Email Louise Trombin – Head of People & Culture with your cover letter and CV. Don’t forget to mention that you saw the ad on the iwtbafb.com® job’s board.
Live it. Love it. Wear it!