MERCHANT – BILLABONG WOMENS
GOLD COAST & BYRON BAY
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! We also provide:
- 75% off Boardriders brands | Billabong, Quiksilver, Roxy, RVCA, DC and more!
- Flexible working-from-home (WFH) arrangements to support your work-life balance
- Training and development programs designed to accelerate your growth at every level of the business
- A unique and iconic modern office in Burleigh Heads with on-site café, free parking and gym sessions
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will develop, manage and execute the merchandise strategy, line plan, architecture, and forecasting / planning for Billabong Womens. Working closely with the Merchandise Planners and Designers, you will own the department merchandise analytics from end to end within the brand’s concept to the consumer process.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Aggregating and communicating analytics (sell in/sell through/marketplace data) to inform the seasonal architecture
- Marketplace reporting and analysis
- Seasonal hindsight and seasonal milestone reporting
- Partner with our Planning team during the forecasting process
Critical to your success will be your ability to communicate across multiple teams at all levels. Your knowledge of trends and natural sense of style will help you bring your analysis to life as part of a creative team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This might be your ideal opportunity if:
- You have experience in a Buying, Planning, Category Management or Business Analysis role
- You have a good understanding of design and product development, sales planning and reporting, merchandise planning, category management and trend analysis.
- You have experience in the fashion industry and your finger on the pulse of current and future trends
- You have excellent organisation and time management skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
- You are both PC and MAC literate, have exceptional Excel skills and ideally have used Adobe Illustrator, Qlikview, SAP and PLM software
Since ’73 it’s been Billabong’s mission to inspire youth through progressive surf culture. We see a world where everyone knows the feeling. We put culture first. Our people, our industry, our lifestyle are the heart and soul of the business. We respect the past and shape the future.
Boardriders awakens the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win. We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Amazon, Kustom. We are BOARDRIDERS.
Apply below to kick start your next career move!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!