Job no: 512564
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner Suburbs
An iconic Australian fashion institution, Sportsgirl is a leader in the fashion space. Not only do we love to feature some of Australia’s most influential and inspirational women in our campaigns, but we also love to support young Australians.
About the role
We have a really exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Fashion Planning Assistant / Merchandise Allocator join our team.
Based in our Head Office in Cremorne and reporting to the Planner – Accessories, you will be working very closely with the team to assist in the planning and buying process ensuring efficient follow through of all orders, communication with supply base, delivery centre and stores with the appropriate allocation of all product and merchandise.
Utilising your strong administrative and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail and accuracy, your love of fashion coupled with your great attitude and hands-on approach will support your success and growth in this diverse and fast paced role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reviewing product allocations to stores
- Managing and preparing reports
- Monitoring and reviewing allocations of product to stores
- General administration including raising purchase orders
- Liaising with internal teams and external stakeholders and suppliers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Fashion or relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
- Business outcomes and solutions focused
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management capability
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated reporting and analysis experience
Why work for Sportsgirl?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Free Onsite parking
- Team Member product discount of 50%
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
Want to learn a bit more about working with us?
You will be joining a collaborative and fun team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team culture.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Emilie Skliros (Group Talent Acquisition Manager) on 0498 013 531 or Apply Now!