Job no: 512759
Work type: Full-time
Location: Sydney – Ryde & Macquarie Park
Inspiring Australian women to look and feel great is at the heart of everything we do at Suzanne Grae. We believe everyone deserves fabulous, on-trend fashion that fits easily into your wardrobe, budget and lifestyle. No matter your age: it’s a mindset.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Planning Assistant to join our team. Reporting to the Lead Planner you will be working very closely with the teams to assist in the planning and buying process ensuring efficient follow through of all orders, communication with supply base, delivery centre and stores with the appropriate allocation of all product and merchandise.
Utilising your strong administrative and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail and accuracy, your love of fashion coupled with your great attitude and hands-on approach will support your success and growth in this diverse and fast paced role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reviewing product allocations to stores
- Managing and preparing reports
- Monitoring and reviewing allocations of product to stores
- General administration including raising purchase orders
- Liaising with internal teams and external stakeholders and suppliers
Our ideal candidate will have
- Fashion or relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
- Business outcomes and solutions focused
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management capability
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated reporting and analysis experience
Why work for Suzanne Grae?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Team Member product discount
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
Want to learn a bit more about working with us?
You will be joining a collaborative, fun and inclusive team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team culture.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Emilie Skliros (Group Talent Acquisition Manager) on 0498 013 531 or Apply Now!