ECOMMERCE BUYER – ROXY (6 month contract)
GOLD COAST & BYRON BAY
This is a 6 month full-time maternity leave contract.
Our eCommerce team is in a growth state, giving you the best of both worlds – the ability to have impact and suggest best practice in a start-up style environment, with the support and career opportunities in a global group of brands. You’ll have exposure across a range of exciting projects as we continue to develop our eCommerce business.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! We also provide:
- 75% off Boardriders brands | Billabong, Quiksilver, Roxy, RVCA, DC and more!
- Flexible working-from-home (WFH) arrangements to support your work-life balance
- Training and development programs designed to accelerate your growth at every level of the business
- A unique and iconic modern office in Burleigh Heads with on-site café, free parking and gym sessions
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for developing and executing the digital merchandising strategies to maximise sales, margin, inventory turnover, presentation and customer satisfaction. You’ll work closely with the product and planning teams to define the strategy for planning and buying, analysing and forecasting the needs of eCommerce merchandise for your sites. You’ll ultimately be responsible for achieving sales and sell through targets for your brand. You’ll work collaboratively with the digital marketing team to execute promotions and campaigns.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The drive and motivation to achieve sales targets
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a branded fashion environment
- The ability to analyse data and understand planning, sales and eCommerce metrics
- The skills to drive both brand and product through online channels
- An aptitude for eCommerce technology and the desire to stay up to date with new advances
- Experience in merchandise buying and using a merchandise system would be preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Roxy was born in the water. Initially a swimwear line, it debuted in late summer 1990 to immediate success. Roxy is now a global lifestyle brand, offering products for every aspect of the active girl’s life. From handbag to Henley, wetsuit to tide watch, the key ingredient of our products is that inimitable Roxy spirit. Daring, confident, naturally beautiful, fun, alive: Roxy.
Boardriders awakens the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win. We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Amazon, Kustom. We are BOARDRIDERS.
Apply below to kick start your next career move!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!