SENIOR BUYER – MENSWEAR
In your role as Senior Buyer – Menswear, you will be responsible for the selection of men’s garments for all Surf Dive Ski and Amazon stores across ANZ. With your team, you will drive a product assortment that best supports the future and current wants and needs of our customers, providing offerings that both contribute to sales growth and provide an appealing in-store experience. Supporting the Merchandise team, you will use your analytical experience to manage buys in line with sell through performance and prescribed KPIs. Your strong communication skills will help you establish strong links with Digital, Brand and Visual Merchandising teams to develop ranges both in store and digitally.
As a Buyer, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing assigned categories end-to-end using stock models, buy plans, planograms, placeholders and buy sheets
- Developing product assortment plans for forward seasons
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and sell through reports and driving trends
- Coaching, developing and leading your team
- Developing complete seasonal ranges for all store and online formats, working with brand team to ensure accurate brand articulation
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is the ideal role for an Senior Buyer, or an experienced Buyer ready for their next challenge. To be successful in this role you will need strong technical knowledge combined with exceptional communication skills and collaborative relationship building skills, allowing you to understand requirements and deliver best in class solutions. You will have:
- Considerable experience in a Buying role, managing one or multiple categories with measurable impact
- Demonstrated knowledge of merchandise planning, OTB management and ROI principles
- Advanced analytical skills and commercial acumen
- A strong understanding of the sales and inventory lifecycle in a retail business
- Advanced Excel skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills. You’re driven by a challenge and are an excellent team player!
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! We also provide:
- Generous clothing and product discounts
- Career & personal development opportunities
- A unique working environment and work/life balance
- Modern office with on-site café, free parking and gym sessions
We awaken the spirit of freedom and adventure by connecting boardriders around the world. We are the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company with a global portfolio of brands. We’re a team of 7,500 like-minded souls protecting what we love. The smell of the ocean. The sounds of the city you know so well. The perfect slope. The perfect wave. The perfect game. Ultimate freedom.
We lead with integrity and passion, we build an inclusive community, we protect our playgrounds and we play to win.
We are Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, RVCA, DC Shoes, Element, VonZipper, Surf Dive ‘n Ski, Kustom. We are BOARDRIDERS.
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!