Job no: 513822
Work type: Full-time
Location: Melbourne – CBD & Inner suburbs
For 80 years, Sussan has been on a style journey, keeping Australian women’s wardrobes fitted with elegant, of-the-moment pieces that they feel and look great in. The legacy of our brand lies in the quality of our clothing, our commitment to ensuring you feel the best when wearing our collections, and our constant promotion of women throughout our business.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Planning Assistant to join our team.
Based in our Head Office in Cremorne and reporting to the Planner, you will be working very closely with the team to assist in the planning and buying process ensuring efficient follow through of all orders, communication with supply base, delivery centre and stores with the appropriate allocation of all product and merchandise.
Utilising your strong administrative and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail and accuracy, your love of fashion coupled with your great attitude and hands-on approach will support your success and growth in this diverse and fast paced role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reviewing product allocations to stores
- Managing and preparing reports
- Monitoring and reviewing allocations of product to stores
- General administration including raising purchase orders
- Liaising with internal teams and external stakeholders and suppliers
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Fashion or relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
- Business outcomes and solutions focused
- Strong administration and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management capability
- MS Excel skills
Why work for Sussan?
We are committed to rewarding our team for the great work they do every day and are able to offer some amazing benefits including:
- Free Onsite parking
- Team Member product discount of 50%
- Discounted private health insurance
- Career Development opportunities
- Great team referral bonus
- Flexible Working
Want to learn a bit more about working with us?
You will be joining a collaborative and fun team with plenty of development opportunities, all while contributing towards a strong team culture.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Emilie Skliros (Group Talent Acquisition Manager) on 0498 013 531 or Apply Now!