Melbourne – northern suburbs
Taking Shape is a leading Australian fashion retailer and we’ve been leading the way in women’s curve fashion for over 35 years. We’re dedicated to helping women find their fabulous!
We’re looking for a great Allocator who’s ready to take the next step in their career, someone who thrives in energetic, fast paced environments and understands the importance of having the right stock, in the right place, at the right time
Based at our Northcote head office in Melbourne, you will work closely with the Merchandise Planning team to manage stock allocations to stores, liaise with various stakeholders to coordinate deliveries and execute daily stock movements via stock reports. This is a hands-on role and is perfect for someone with a hunger to enhance their career in an exciting time of growth for the business.
- Allocate new stock according to company store grading and coordinate store replenishment in line with promotional plans.
- Own stock builds for new store openings.
- Work closely with the Logistics/Distribution Team to ensure effective and timely movement of stock to and from stores.
- Act as a key point of contact for State/Area Managers and stores regarding stock levels and category mix.
- Running of key reports for the business ensuring a timely delivery to key stakeholders.
- Provide crucial support to the Merchandise Planning team.
- Assist the Planning team with additional stock related task
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong numerical, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced level of excel skills (confident with pivot tables, V-lookup)
- Communicate clearly, concisely, professionally and in a timely manner.
- Able to meet new challenges with an open mind and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set up new ways of working and processes in a simple, efficient way.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing work environment
If all this sounds like you and you have a genuine interest in a dynamic fashion forward environment, we’d love to speak to you.
How to apply
Click on the link below to email your cover letter and CV.
PS! Don’t forget to mention that you saw the ad on the iwtbafb.com® job’s board.
Live it. Love it. Wear it!